Italtex: Colour and textile inspirations for womenswear SS2021
today 11 déc. 2019
A selection of themes from the Italtex color and fabric fashion trends Women’s Wear Spring/Summer 2021.
1. BLACK&WHITE: The classic black/white can’t be missing from a collection. For Spring/Summer 2021 it’s in optical patterns on textured fabrics, embroidery or special treatments: bondend or coated.
2. CEREAL HUES: The golden hues taking inspiration from cereals are interpreted in linen mixture fake plains with multicolour jaspé yarns, washed finish dusty naturals, basket weaves with a touch of shine, or honeycomb knits.
3. CHLOROPHYLL GREEN: Chlorophyll extracts tint this mood made of minute effects on jacquard bases reminding of leaves textures. Almost surreal greens and iridescent reflections are used for new stripes or vegetable inspiration jersey leisure wear.
4. FROM OLD ROSE TO BURGUNDY: The palette ranging from old rose to cyclamen and burgundy is always fascinating. It is interpreted in sports looks with neppy and loopy yarns, stripes on satin and special finishing treatments like printed or metallized, laminated coatings. Goffered knits are enriched with delicate stripes.
5. WE LOVE LINEN: Linen is the real protagonist of this summer. Fresh and light, it is at its best in big deckchair stripes on natural grounds or neat white stripes on blue twill. Besides, it also gets interesting in micro black and white effects, or rustic constructions with metallic coatings.
The whole womenswear trends are available at the Italtex Womenswear Colour and Fabric Trends SS2021
Italtex has been the leading Italian studio publishing Fabric Trend Books since 1959.
Based in Biella - the famous Italian capital of high-end menswear fabrics - the company is particularly skilled on both menswear and womenswear trends.
Tous droits de reproduction et de représentation réservés.
© 2020 FashionNetwork.com